After saying that I really started flying, I feel that I have been passing every month! ! ! !
I feel that I have just finished writing Singapore every month, and this month is coming again! ! !
The place I want to play with everyone this month is Asakusa, Tokyo, Japan! ! !
Children who love to go to Japan must know that Sensoji Temple is a temple with a long history~
So every time I go there will always be a lot of tourists, but I don’t want to say that I haven’t experienced the Meiji Restoration in Japan without going to Sensoji Temple~~~
Japan's Leimen Sensoji Temple is so famous because it was designated as a praying place by Tokugawa Ieyasu during the Shogunate period. It is a matter of course, and there must be a lot of tourists taking pictures here~
Leimen’s lanterns are also worth seeing. I can’t help but think of it. Then, in the era of the Warring States, I could also engrave such a painting~
However, I suggest that the sisters who come here, like going to Kyoto, must wear kimonos in order to make their trip to Japan worthwhile~
Girls wearing kimonos, if you can't tie your hair, you can refer to this picture. I personally think that it is very similar to Baotou, but the hair is slightly lowered.
In addition to Leimen and Treasure Gate, there are many stone statues of Ghost Taro, which can fully display the Japanese antique culture. The most amazing thing about my Japanese is that they always keep the culture well and maintain it well. Not only is it good for sightseeing, but it also retains many unknown history for future generations~
Leimen Senqin Temple is not to be described, I want to introduce you to some of my small private snacks~
Hijiu's fern cake and dumplings are super delicious. The fern cake has the taste of soy flour, which can set off the taste of the fern cake.
The dumplings are also the more chewy, the more fragrant, in addition to the soy sauce miso to eat the smell of rice! ! !
Children who love strawberries must not miss this. Zao's strawberry is sold by himself, and now it is juice and milk. Sold out, no, tomorrow, please mean ~
The ice cream above, not the cream is condensed milk, it will melt when eaten into the mouth, and the melting is the taste of condensed milk. It is suitable for people like me who are condensed milk.
A variety of ways to eat, you can just dig to eat or you can mix in, mix in strawberry milk or strawberry juice, another feeling ~
I don't really like to eat fried food. Even Taiwanese chicken chops can only touch one piece in a year or two, but this fried croquettes are very sweet and crisp, not greasy, and some beef is added inside. If you want to go down, you will spray the juice, add the onion, the sweetness of the onion and the smell of the meat, the light and deep fragrance will be opened in the mouth, a small snack that makes people remember very clearly~
For those who love matcha, I recommend this, according to the needs of the guests, the concentration of Matcha is divided into seven grades.
Those who are afraid of suffering can choose to be lighter, but here I want to say, try the seventh level, although the taste is the strongest, a bit bitter, but it will return to the mouth! ! ! !
Outside the small alleyway, we must also go for a walk. Many Japanese small bits and small things are not worth buying. It is worth seeing~
The cherry blossom season is worth the trip, the cherry blossoms that fall, and the Japanese snacks and kimonos, as if you were back in the Edo period! ! !
Sensoji Temple, which is very close to the Skytree, walks tired or goes to eat and eat at night, and take a look at the night scene~
I think that Asakusa in Japan is not very far from Narita. It may be a bit far from Haneda, but it is a region where you can walk and experience the Japanese taste and modernity! !
This is also the reason why I have been flying for so long, I will take it out and write it into an article~~
Play together every month, don't know if you like it or not? ? ?
I want to see what I want to see, I will try my best to discover my private possession for everyone! ! !
Let's play together every month, see you next month~