You should know that I usually don’t leave my laptop.
Correct! I am the kind of person who will apply mask on the plane and hit the computer.
The type of XD that makes yourself very busy and is mistaken for a big career
I am probably a workaholic!
But you can rest assured that I am also very eager to use the computer to work while surfing the web and chasing the drama to relieve stress.
(In any case, it is very convenient to go online and place orders anytime, anywhere!
The most important thing is that the laptop you carry with you can't be too heavy~
A while ago, the old pen had a problem, I just changed my little pink.
I got the ASUS VivoBook S14 (S430) notebook
It’s really light, I’m so moved!
It turns out that my little pink is so old, I don’t know that ASUS actually has such a thin VivoBook.
Bring the door out handsome!
Let me no longer have to use my own pile of "to the West" (Taiwanese) to breathe out!
A new generation of VivoBook S series
The exterior has a very colorful contrast design.
There are five colors
Flashing gold, moving green, showing off red, playing with yellow, smashing gray
ASUS VivoBook ASUS VivoBook S Series Notebook ASUS VivoBook S Series Notebook ASUS VivoBook S Series Notebook ASUS VivoBook S Series Notebook
The color I use is "show off red"
The color scheme is high cold iron ash X warm red
Eye-catching color contrast is super stylish
I think this color is simply VivoBook.
"model color"
I take the focus of the notebook
Nothing more than appearance, weight and color reproduction
External type
VivoBook S14 electric appearance
It’s a bit more fashionable and modern in the hand.
Contrast edge strips are no longer patents for clothes and bags
VivoBook S14's piping contrast
It’s a small partner XD that lets you show your boring in front of a coffee shop or a customer.
Professional and fashionable
Mom has enough to go out.
I often bring a small bag with a small item.
Of course, we must grasp the principle of lightness and help ourselves save some effort.
1.4 kg weight plus thickness of only 18 mm
Bring the door out is convenient and light~
VivoBook S14 pays close attention to the small troubles that light and thin notebook users often encounter.
That is "the angle of using the notebook"
Precision-designed ErgoLift bearings The keyboard automatically tilts up 3.5° when the notebook is turned on
Long time typing, office
The wrist will not feel sore because of the uncomfortable flat angle
This person who wants to use a laptop for a long time is very sensational!
General table machine keyboard will have a tilt angle
Like my original old pink pen, the weight is heavy, but the keyboard also has the inclination to design.
The only thin and light notebooks are usually designed to save weight and balance
Give up this ergonomic design
Long-term typing, in fact, needless to say months, years
It’s enough to be tired in one afternoon~
VivoBook's ErgoLift bearing design tilt angle
In addition to allowing the user to experience a more comfortable typing posture
Also improve heat dissipation
Let the heat energy of the notebook electricity work to accelerate the heat dissipation through the bearing angle gap!
The bloggers are exposed to pictures and images every day.
Extremely sensitive to the presentation of color
Therefore, good color reproducibility is very important to me~
Most people are used to browsing pictures and videos on their mobile phones.
And the color version of the mobile phone has a good color reproduction.
In the past, my old little pink pencil color was significantly different from my mobile phone.
I often use mobile phones to check that the color is not accurate enough, and the taste often makes me feel angry and annoyed.
So I pay special attention to this when I choose a new notebook!
VivoBook S14 features a new NanoEdge screen
Extremely narrow borders on the top and sides of the display
Create up to 84% of the screen
Not only has a wide viewing angle, but also brings better color reproduction!
Not just browsing the picture, the color is more precise
It’s also a great enjoyment to watch the drama and watch the wide angle of view and color saturation.
Holding a notebook in bed is one of my dreams (laughs)
So I have just bought a table that can stand on the bed, except for the notebook.
Realize my lazy dream XD Hahaha~
Look tired and fall down and sleep
God! Super happiness~
The high performance that comes with the laptop is also a plus for the VivoBook S14.
Equipped with Intel® CoreTM i7 processor, Windows 10 Home operating system and NVIDIA® MX150 standalone graphics card
Powerful performance makes work efficiency, audio and video entertainment experience smooth!
In addition, there is a quick charging function.
Low battery can be charged to more than 60% in less than an hour
Sufficient to deal with the urgent need to connect the wire socket outside;
USB Type-CTM (USB-CTM) port for faster transfer
Can also make work more efficient
Reduce unnecessary waiting
The lightweight, portable VivoBook S14 is perfect for bringing guests out
If you go out, like me.
Can't reduce the weight of the bag anyway
Then start with the "slimming" of the notebook!
ASUS VivoBook S series notebook